Find me on social meida

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spotted-- More MAC To The Beach and Benefit @Sephora

I drug my boyfriend to the mall today to use my Sephora coupon and receive my free birthday gift.  Before we headed to Sephora I was looking around for a MAC when I remembered they have a MAC counter at Macy's!  So I drug him in there (lol) and was overly thrilled when I saw they had several things from the To The Beach collection still available...things that were sold out at my regular MAC store!  I picked up an eyeshadow in firecracker, which is a pink/red color, and a lipliner in temperature rising, which is a coral color.  My boyfriend approved.

So, I still had to head to Sephora.  I knew I wanted to look at their box colors for cheeks from Benefit.  I wanted to try out Throb which I didn't see, so I looked at some others.  I have plenty of cheek colors so I landed on Dandelion which is a light pink; it gives you a light flush.  A very natural look.  I got my free birthday gift which was a set of Sephora brand makeup which included an eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara!  And if that wasn't enough, I was eligible for a free gift because I had earned a certain amount of points with my beauty insiders card.  I was going to wait and save up more, but one of the free things was a laura mercier tinted moisturizer with SPF, and I kind of wanted one for the summer but wasn't planning on picking one up because I didn't need it enough.  So I definitely got the free tinted moisturizer. 

Tomorrow I'm heading to MAC to check out the Alice + Olivia collection and the Into The Groove collection.  I'm very excited!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh--I forgot to talk about what I checked out at the Cosmetic Company Outlet the other day! And I also got 2 cute things for BeBe (outlet) for my birthday. I'll do another one tomorrow about them.

    ReplyDelete