Find me on social meida

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

L'Oreal EverCreme--Cleansing Conditioner

I enjoy L'Oreal hair care, and I saw the new line of EverCreme in the drugstore.  After seeing similar products everywhere (like Wen, for example), I decided to try the new EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner.

L'Oreal's website says," Discover a new revolution in hair care.  This one-step wonder product is an ulta-gentle, yet powerful combination of 1/4 cleaner and 3/4 moisture.  Its low-lather cleansing reduces friction on the hair fiber to help minimize breakage. "

To use, wet hair and massage product into hair.  Leave in for 1-3 minutes (the one time I left it in longer) and rinse.  No need to use a separate conditioner.

I've used it twice and I really like it.  I am one of those people who always has to use conditioner and am prone to frizz.  My hair looked amazing after using this!

It retails for $6.99 at most drugstores.

**This product is
  • 100% Vegan
  • Sulfate Free
  • Paraben-free

No comments:

Post a Comment