Find me on social meida

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hey Sailor! Haul by MAC Cosmetics (What I purchased)

Hey Sailor! is this year's beach/summer inspired collection by MAC Cosmetics.



I purchased two things...yes, just two things. Had to control myself--I really wanted to go back and get the highlighting powder, but I didn't because I thought (swatched) it looked similar to the blush I purchased. 

The first thing I got, I knew I wanted before I went to the MAC counter--the to the beach bronzing oil in Seaside. I have the Bronze color which came out with the to the beach collection (May 2010), and I love shimmery/glittery stuff. Plus, I get dry skin all year, so the body oil is really great for me. They also have another color, Man Rays, but it's similar enough to the bronze color which came out two years ago, and since I have that I didn't think it was necessary.



Seaside To The Beach Body Oil

Retails for $22 (USD)


So far, I'm loving this product and am very happy I purchased it!

Next, and last, I purchased the blush in Launch Away. It's a satin finish, though it almost looks matte. Temptalia has a great description of it here.  It's a light pink color and stays on my cheeks all day!



Launch Away Blush 

  Retails for $21 (USD)


Click this link to view products on MAC'S website.  I purchased through Macy's MAC counter.





(In case you're wondering, the first three of me are not posed.  My fiance was testing the camera on his new phone and decided to take shots of me shopping.  Then I made him send me them for my blog...everybody wins)

**All products were purchased by me.  All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment