Find me on social meida

Monday, February 13, 2012

CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipcolor--First Impressions

"Create your one-of-a-kind look with our expertly designed blendable lip duos. Mix and match cream and shimmer shades with the flip of a stick for a unique look with endless possibilities." --CoverGirl's Wesbite

I decided to give these a try.  It's been a while since I bought a CoverGirl lip product; I was just waiting for something to catch my attention.  Initially, I didn't know if this product would be something which would interest me, but I heard good things so I decided to see for myself.



The first one I got was in the color Whisper, which has a light mauve pink side and a mauve side (they are not specified to be light mauve pink and mauve, but this is what I see when I look at it).  I decided to try wearing the shades together, the darker on first with the lighter shade on top just in the center of my lips.  The shades are very pretty and they have nice pigmentation.  They are from CoverGirl's Blast line which claims to be more intense, and I definitely think the pigmentation is worthy of being in the Blast line.

Whisper (pictured above)

I also got one in the color Snap, a bronze color and a golden, pinkish bronze lighter side.  I'm probably not doing a great job at describing the colors, but I am posting a link to view the shades.  Click here to view shades.

The reason I got Snap is because I liked the first one I got (even though I only wore it for a day or two) and I wanted one to wear when I'm doing my makeup more pink or wearing warmer toned clothing.  I'm actually wearing Snap today.
Snap (pictured above)

The color seems to last a good amount of time as well, but it's not something that will stay on all day through eating and drinking.


In photos below I am wearing the color Snap.



No comments:

Post a Comment