Find me on social meida

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ask and you shall receive



I am the proud owner of the beauty to go: stay put set by benefit! So, I was told several times that this product wouldn't be available for a few weeks (and even told they might not get it in) and then today I asked again just for the hell of it. The guy double checked and looked again anyway and there they were in the drawer! I was so happy I hugged him (yes, I am a little bit crazy). So I promised I'd gove him a shout out-- thank you Eric at the Sephora around 17th and Chestnut. You were extremely helpful.

So, the set comes with a small size of stay don't stray concealer primer, rsvp cream shadow, and erase paste concealer in shade number 2.

But this is a shopaholic blog so the fun didn't end with the $10 benefit set (although if my paycheck wasn't so awesome it may have had to). Since I do love benefit and I wanted a shimmery eye shadow I picked up one really sheer shimmery one called bikini line. It's one of their velvety shadows and it was $18. Then I decided to see about the Nars cream blush I've been lusting after called enchanted. It was $26 and is a shimmery, somewhat glittery light apricot color.

No comments:

Post a Comment