Find me on social meida

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

V. I .B

"What is V.I.B?" you're wondering.  Well, it's a very exclusive, highly coveted beauty rewards program from Sephora (insert laughter here).  As you may know, Sephora has what they called a beauty insider card.  Well, V.I.B (very important beauty insider--really) is their VIP level.  It also means you spend too much money in Sephora (haha).  I didn't even know it existed until I was shopping earlier with my boyfriend and I was ringing out at Sephora.  I'm very excited mostly because this upgrade comes with a coupon. 

I didn't get much at all today at Sephora...(I was good), but I did get this very cute set from Urban Decay which comes with 4 eyeshadows, a liner, and their eyeshadow primer potion in Sin.  The set is called Summer of Love. 
This set contains:


- 4 x 0.04 oz Eyeshadows: Flash (bright iridescent purple sheen), Maui Wowie (sandy colored sheen), Chopper (shimmering fawn with sparkles), and Smog (deep coppery bronze)

- 0.13 oz Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin (shimmering champagne)

- 0.03 oz 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon (glimmering dark brown)
 
(*the above was copied from the website description so I got everything right)
 
I just got a chance to briefly try out the shadows and they're really nice.  I actually have the pencil in the same color.  Their liners are great.  Glide on nicely and stay on pretty well.  I've used the original primer potion and I love it, so I'm sure this one will be great, too.  Summer of Love was $29.
 
 
I also picked up some kind of gorgeous from Benefit...I am OBSESSED with Benefit!  I love this product and I was about to pick up the regular size when we were headed to the register and I noticed a smaller travel size (but still a good size) for $9.  I decided since I don't desperately need the full size that I'd go with the smaller one.  It's nice they have a smaller one to give you the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment