Find me on social meida

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Video! Melississipi goes to MAC




Today I went to MAC!  I'm not huge into MAC, but I do like their makeup.  I actually think some of their makeup is cheaper than other brands I love (i.e Benefit and Nars).  My friend Jenna is the one who has tons of MAC stuff.

So, I went into MAC hoping they had the Lady Gaga lipstick in (last time they were out I believe), and they did!  I was super excited because I really wanted to try it out.  It's a really pretty baby pink color, sort of sheer.  Then, I checked out a lipliner from the To The Beach collection (which btw they were soldout of more than half the collection--it was really popular).  It's pink also.  It's called life's a breeze.  I really like it because it almost blends with my natural lip color.  The last thing I picked up was actually something I spotted at the register.  It was a tinted lip conditioner with SPF 15 called petting pink.  It's very sheer with just a hint of rose color.  It's very light.




So, that's what I got today at MAC, and the video is of the products. 

All products can be purchased at MAC stores and online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment