Find me on social meida

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oops I did it again








So I decided to try Ooh La Lift from benefit. It's an under eye product to get rid of that tired look that I sport oh so well. It's a pink color, but it goes on very translucent. It's supposed to make it look like you got an eye lift. I really like this product because I like anything that brightens the eye area, especially the under eye area. I tend to get dark circles. My boyfriend says he doesn't see it even when I don't have makeup on, but I definitely do and I think this product works nicely.




Another great product from Benefit I've tried is eye bright. It's an eye brightening pencil. You can also use it to put on where dark circles are before concealer. I actually got this great kit a few months ago called confessions of a concealaholic (I probably spelled that wrong...oops) and it comes with a bunch of great ways to make your eyes bright and look like you got 8 hours of sleep. It includes eye bright, lemon aid (a yellow corrector), that gal primer and skin brightener, boi-ing in two colors, and erase paste in number 2. This kit is amazing! If you have issues with anything you want to cover up I definitely recommend this prodcut! It's also from Benefit.

I also picked up a pointed eyeliner brush. I have this one from Smashbox that came with a set of their cream liners a few years ago, and I like it, but it's straight and I wanted a finer point. I got the Sephora brand liner brush. Since it's pointed it's easy to apply in corners. Lately I've only been wearing a little bit of eyeliner, and it's been in the corners only. I tried it with my smashbox cream liner in caviar and I really liked it! I believe it was only around $15.

And believe it or not, I'm planning on heading to Sephora tomorrow, but I told my boyfriend I'm going to have him hold onto my debit card so he has to approve all purchases tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. :)


See products at sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment