Find me on social meida

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Burmese Beauty/Humid MAC eye shadows

Hey everyone!  So I got a lot of compliments on this particular eye look.  I used the Burmese Beauty quad and the single color Humid from MAC. 

Here's what I did:

First I put down the green color from my Revlon Moonlit Jewels cream eyeshadow quad.  Then, I put Humid (a darkish green color) all over the lid up to the crease. See Photo.

The green color is the one I used as a base.



The above photo is just of the base.






The above color is Humid by MAC.  I got it from the To The Beach collection, but it is a permenant color.


Then I took a blending brush and blended the color burmese beauty (a green/red/brown mix color) into the crease and slightly above. 

Then I mixed the two ligher colors together for the highlight color.


I then took my 219 pencil brush by MAC and used showstopper (the brown color) in the outer corner and underneath the eye to use as a liner.  See Photos.







Then I blended anything that needed to be blended. 

Here are some photos of the finished product:











**Burmese Beauty is a limited edition palette!

Here are the names of the colors in the Burmese Beauty quad:
Prized, Burmese Beauty, Skintone 2, Showstopper --The two lighter colors are Prized and Skintone 2.  The darkest color is Showstopper and the greenish color is Burmese Beauty.





Here's some more info on the palette from Temptalia.com:

Prized is a soft nude beige with pale white micro-shimmer with a satin finish.

Skintone 2 is a slightly neutralized gold with a frost finish. It’s not a cool-toned gold, but it doesn’t have really strong yellow undertones either.

Burmese Beauty is a duochrome of teal and red-based deep brown with a lustre finish. This is very much like Blue Brown pigment except less intense (the brown base isn’t as strong, nor is the metallic finish). It’s a lighter, more pigmented version of Club eyeshadow as well.

Showstopper is a dirty, cool-toned dark matte brown. It works well when used with a brush in actual application, while it doesn’t swatch very well. 

Check out their swatches:  http://www.temptalia.com/mac-fabulous-felines-burmese-beauty-review-photos-swatches-eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment