Find me on social meida

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Date Night makeup tutorial






Hey everyone!  Enjoy this fun little tutorial on a date night look.  I used the Lucky Tom palette from Hello Kitty by MAC. 

Here are some possible dups for some of the colors.

**Paradisco is not limited edition and can be purchased at MAC stores and online. :)

Creme Royale-this is the lightest color in the quad.  It looks like rice paper to me, which is not limited edition.

Lucky Tom- to me this looks like it could be a match for notoriety, smut, or showstopper.  It is not an exact match, but it would work just as nice.

Stylin'-Hmmmm.  I wish I knew of a good dup for this color!  I really don't but I think any  purple/blue color would work. 



Here are some photos of the finished product :)


(And yes, I'm aware there's less mascara on one eye...I fixed it afterwards)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment