Find me on social meida

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pigment Overload: Don't Try This At Home!

Ok, so I'd like to start off by saying I am somewhat new to MAC pigments.  I've started using them in the last few months.  This is no excuse...

So, while trying to be a good girl and organize my makeup today, I somehow dropped one of my MAC pigments (a newer one of course) and I guess the lid wasn't on all the way and it was Pigment all over the place.  It had to be Bloodline from the Felines Collection, right?  A nice dark purple color, good for staining carpet.  Grrrrr. 

Luckily I have the most amazing boyfriend who just happened to be over and he helped me clean up.  It was NOT fun!  I recommend being very careful with pigments and similar makeup because it's a pain in the ass to clean up and then you lose some of the product.  Luckily, even though it seemed like the whole thing came out, there's plenty left in it's container!  :)

So, what did we learn today?  Be Very Careful With Pigments!  (and any makeup for that matter).

Anyways, here are some photos of my organization for makeup (after all the mess):


Above is my Face makeup drawer



Above is my Lip makeup



Above is my oversized Eye makeup drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment