Find me on social meida

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kat Von D and Sephora

Kat Von D True Love Palette!





Hey!  This is my new video on the Kat Von D palette in True Love.  I got it for $24 at Sephora--it's on sale until the 30th.  It can be purchased at store or at http://www.sephora.com/.  They also have other colors. 

Here are a list of the colors in this palette:
(from left to right)
Peanut, Benji, Rebekah, Lucifier, Cholita, Shiba, Babe, Missy





 

Here is a pic of the case




Here are some swatches:

The purple side



The brown side

Here are some photos of me sporting colors from this palette










Just FYI, I am also wearing Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black and Bad Gal Lash Plum!  This palette and those mascara's make my tiny eyes look HUGE! 


Also featured in this video are my mini size of Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (small size $9)



And last but not least the Michael Kors Rollerball with lipgloss ($22)

Here are the scent notes featured: (I got this from http://www.sephora.com/)
Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.




**All products in this blog and video were purchased at Sephora.  I'm sure there are other places you can get them, too.

Hope you enjoyed! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment